Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 30th Reed!

My wonderful husband had a birthday a few weeks ago. Because this time of year is very hectic in his profession, we weren't able to anything too fancy for his birthday, but we did have dinner with some friends and I surprised him with this....
Reed won a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP while at Delta State and I had his jersey framed for him. He LOVES it!

I am so blessed to be married to a man who loves the Lord and loves me!

Happy Birthday to my very best friend!

3 comments:

jennifer little said...

Hey Emily,
Luke is kind of a terror a nap time too. The book says to do the same method for nap time as you do at bed time (the progressive checking). It does not seem to be as flawless at nap time though. I do remember reading that if they cry for 30 minutes at nap time then they cried through their nap and to try again at the next nap. In theory it should work the same at nap time as it does at bed time, but at night there is more of a "ritual". Are you trying to get Smith to take 2 naps a day?

LT (and Max) said...

happy birthday reed!!!! what a great gift!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Happy birthday reed! What a special gift you are always so thoughtful!