Monday, April 21, 2008

W is for WHOA mama!


WHOA mama! I seriously can't believe that I am posting this...This picture was at the end of a long day 2 weeks ago. It's the best picture I have of "the belly." Smith is getting bigger and bigger and moving and kicking A LOT! Reed absolutely loves feeling him kick! I cannot believe that I am beginning my third trimester! The past few months have gone by SO fast and I can't believe that Smith will be here so soon! Luckily, I still feel great! I am a little worn out and I am really starting to "feel" the extra weight I am carrying, but I really can't complain. The new bed is helping a lot with my sleeping and trying to slow down at the store. We are so swamped right now, but I am hoping that my girls will be able to take over and handle things this summer. So that's it. I did it. I just posted a picture of my belly. Happy?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

vey cute belly!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

you look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

you're so cute...you look great! believe it!!!

Katie said...

You look great Emily!! I am very jealous of the new bed. I want a king bed so bad but can't convice Eugene!

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

You are cute Emily! Your belly is nice and compact...if you want to see a BIG belly....go backtrack on my blog 6 mos. ....now that's a whoa mama! Anyway--you have to get ready b/c I'm sure dad wants him to be a linebacker--don't all coaching dad? Ok how about QB? :)
Hang in there and stay off those feet as much as possible! and sleep all you can...that King mattress shall come in hand 'before' Smith arrives. Enjoy it now...ejw

Anonymous said...

You are soooo cute!

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!! SO CUTE! you look great.
can't wait to see pictures of smith on here in a few weeks!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Oh my goodness....how cute are you!!!! love the picture!!! Hope you're doing good and looking forward to seeing you VERY SOON!!!

Kathryn Spencer said...

YAY for the BELLY PIC!!!

Jenny said...

emily, you look great!!! glad to hear that you're still feeling good, too. he will be here before you know it!! keep posting pictures;)