Tuesday, April 15, 2008

U is for Ultra Plush!

This is a picture of what Reed and I looked like at Miskelly's on Saturday...okay, but not in our pajamas! If you have never been mattress shopping...I highly recommend it for a Saturday morning activity. (Even if you aren't going to buy one...shop for one!) It's kinda like when you go to the BMW place and act like you are in the market for a new convertible just so they will let you test drive it around town on a beautiful day...

Reed and I sleep in a QUEEN SIZE bed. Let me remind all of you that my husband is 6'5" about 240 and I am almost 6 feet tall and.....well, pregnant! Let's just say that "snuggling" or NOT "snuggling" was not really an option for us. Its been a long time coming, but the bigger I get, the more I get up to go to the bathroom, the longer it takes me to go back to sleep....the more miserable we BOTH are!

We went to Miskelly's (who we love shopping with and recommend to anyone) to get a new KING SIZE mattress! We laid on tons of mattresses, rolled around...and I mean rolled around without even touching each other! It was great! We finally agreed on a mattress and it was a DONE DEAL! Our new Ultra Plush Sealy Pillow top KING SIZE mattress will arrive on THURSDAY...and we cannot wait! Thursday will be the best day EVER!!!

0 comments: