Tuesday, April 15, 2008

T is for Tuesday...

Okay, so today is Tuesday and I have not updated in a while. I am tired of the alphabet game so I am going to try to finish it soon. I know, I know...I am terrible at this.

I have had a few requests for BELLY pictures and I hate to disappoint you, but you are not going to see this belly for a while. Maybe once I finally finish this stupid alphabet game I will get crazy and post some pics but for now we will just leave this up to your imagination.

This may be really really boring, but ere is what I have been up to:

- We have been working so hard in the store for the past few weeks and it has totally worn me out...BUT it looks GREAT! I will post pics here and on the MINT blog soon!

- Reed and I went to Jackson last weekend and did TWO really exciting things. We registered for baby stuff...AND.....drum roll please.....WE GOT A NEW BED! - I will post more about this later. This is a long story!

- My friend, Kate, is getting married in June and we have had lots of showers and parties to go to! It is so much fun being the matron of honor...I just can't wait to go to the beach at the end of MAY!!!

-Andrew, my sweet brother, was named Mr. Madison-Ridgeland Academy!!! See my sister Laura's blog for pictures!

- I am growing. I just keep growing. THAT is really what I have been doing.

Hmmm.....U...what in the world am I going to post for U?

1 comments:

Laura said...

I can't wait to see pics of MINT's transformation!