Tuesday, April 15, 2008

U is also for Urban Grace...
U is also for Urban Grace! I know...I did 2 U's. Why in the world would someone who hates the alphabet game do TWO U's??? Because.....This is my FAVORITE blog and I check it every single day. My sister was very lucky to find a wonderful friend like Erika when she moved to Santa Rosa Beach, FL...So I got to know her through Laura and my trips to Florida. Erika is SO talented and it is a blessing to get to peek into her life...and her brilliant mind, on a daily basis. Reading her blog inspires me to be creative, encourages me to be think out side of the box, and allows me to escape to a place of design and inspiration. I highly recommend Erika's blog for your daily dose of inspiration!

1 comments:

erika said...

thanks for the shout!!!!