Sunday, March 22, 2009

sutton.

Our friend, Sutton came over to play while she and her mommy were in town. It was THE funniest thing. Smith and Sutton were both so amused by each other. They were touching each other's faces and pulling each other's ears and noses.! It was so cute.
and then... I guess Sutton decided that Smith was too sweet to resist!!!
(Smith looks like she is telling him a really serious secret...)
While they were in town, Emily and I had Renee Reedy take pictures of the kiddos. Although Smith is normally a happy, smiley baby he did not smile ONE time for Renee. He never cried, he just looked like it he was thinking, "Why am I wearing this stupid outfit with the dumb collar?"...and "Why do ya'll keep calling my name and shaking things at me?" On the other hand, Sutton smiled and giggled all day. This picture is a perfect description of how our pictures went!I can't wait to share the pictures with you when Renee gets them up on her blog!

1 comments:

HollyBerry said...

Emily, Smith is so cute! Looks like he has a cute little girlfriend, too!