Monday, July 28, 2008

home sweet.....hospital???

Hey everyone...Sorry I haven't posted any more since we have been home. We were not here for long. Smith had jaundice and started getting really bad on Saturday. They readmitted us to the hospital on Saturday and we just got home this morning. (Monday) It has been a really long week and I am so happy to be home with my sweet, white boy! I didn't really how yellow he was until now. He looks like a totally different person! Anyway, I am going to get some more pics uploaded and hopefully will have a chance to post again soon!

5 comments:

brad, amanda, and brody said...

That's exactly what happened to us! Home for a day- then back to the hospital. It was NOT fun. Glad yall are getting settled at home!

We were the same way- we didn't realize we had a little oompa loompa until we saw pictures and he was ORANGE! :)

Carol Wright said...

Emily and Reed we are so happy for you both and hope that you and Smith are doing well. I can't wait to come to Starkville to see him.

Keely Hollern said...

Poor baby Smith!! I hadn't heard that y'all were back in the hospital! Good to see that you're back home now, and I can't wait to see him again!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Bless your heart!! Claire was the same way and we thought she just had a nice tan:)
Also I saw your sweet grandmother in KO at Jenny and Webbs wedding. She was talking about how sweet Smith was!!

Tricia said...

Hooray that Smith is here! I'm so happy for you guys!