Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm going to be a mommy....TOMORROW!

I went to the doctor on Thursday and my blood pressure was really high. We went back today and my doctor was still a little worried about it. He sent us over to Labor and Delivery at the hospital so they could monitor my BP for a while and do some blood tests. The blood tests look good, but I have developed High Blood Pressure during Pregnancy. They sent us home to get things together and we will be induced TOMORROW at 5 am! We are so excited to meet Smith, but I am also a little anxious. Please keep me, Reed and sweet little Smith in your prayers as we induce labor in the morning and wait for his arrival!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking of yall in the am! Good luck! He is going to be perfect!
Love~Amanda

The Beamer's said...

I AM SO EXCITED! I cannot believe this day is here!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! I will be sending Sandra over ASAP! Love ya'll and will be thinking about you, reed and baby smith!

The Petro Family said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! I guess Coach Croom got his wish of Smith coming early! We'll be praying for you, Reed and baby Smith!

The Benjamins said...

Congrats! I know you are so ready to meet him! :)

Crystal and Billy said...

I'll be thinking of ya'll tomorrow morning...can't wait to see pictures!! Congrats again!!

Buse Family said...

YEAH!!! I know you are so excited!! i had a great time at your shower Saturday!!! I hope you liked your outfit!!!

Laura said...

We'll be praying for you, and I'll be there as soon as I can! Can't wait to meet little Stringbean!

Katie said...

Wow how exciting!! I will keep you all in my prayers. I can't wait to see pictures!

Keely Hollern said...

We'll be thinking of you, Reed, & baby Smith tomorrow morning! Good luck!! We can't wait to meet sweet baby Smith =)
Keely, Ryan, & Porter

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I am so excited for you and will thinking about you in the morning!! Congratulations!! We love you!!

Krystal said...

wish i could be there with you! but i'll be seeing mr. smith soon! love you!

LT (and Max) said...

yay yay yay!!!!!!

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! i am thinking and praying for y'all - for your and smith's health and for the awesomeness that today will bring! can't wait to see pictures!!!