Sunday, May 11, 2008

Y is for Yelling at my Computer!

If you are wondering if I have fallen off the face of the earth... I am STILL here! I have a small problem that is DRIVING me NUTS! The ENTER button on my computer is broken! It is so annoying because I can't do anything without the ENTER button! Did you know that you can't just get a new ENTER button? You have to get a WHOLE NEW keypad!!! Writing emails and posting on my blog used to be simple tasks...NOW...they are just impossible! No one wants to read an email or post that is ONE, LONG paragraph!!! Plus...I am a little obsessed with making lists. You CANNOT make a list without pressing ENTER, so I just end up with a long paragraph and a lot of commas! Anyway, I have a lot of pictures to post and lots of things to update. I just got back from a fun trip to visit my friend, Emily, in South Carolina and Reed and I painted the nursery today! Well, hopefully we will get our little problem solved soon and I will be back to posting!!!!

0 comments: