Wednesday, May 14, 2008

time for an update

So, we have had a lot going on around here lately. I had a birthday a few weeks ago, Andrew starred in the school musical "Guys and Dolls," I took a trip to Columbia, SC, Reed and I painted Smith's room AND my "little" brother graduates from high school on Friday night!!!

Anne Parks had fun helping me and Laura blow out the candles on the birthday cake! I think we actually lit the candles 5 or 6 times so she could blow them out again! It was so cute!
Andrew did such a great job in the school musical. He was one of the main characters, "Nathan", in "Guys and Dolls" and he definitely stole the show!!!
My friend Emily and I learned a a great tip this past week....One pregnant person may not be very cute, but TWO girls together is the greatest thing you have ever seen! We were shopping in Columbia and Charolette and everyone would stop us and say, "Ya'll are SOOO cute!"...and then ask a hundred questions!!! People don't make that big of a deal out of me when I am alone! So, we just decided we should stick together! Emily came back to Mississippi with me and stayed for a few days! She had a baby shower while she was in town and got lots of cute things for Sutton! Reed and I painted Smith's room on Sunday! We had so much fun and Reed did such a great job! His room looks great and I can't wait to get all the furniture and toys in there, too!

1 comments:

Laura said...

The mask picture makes me feel weird. It looks so much like me! I've never thought we looked alike.