Monday, March 3, 2008

K is for KATE!!!
This is my friend, Kate, and her fiance, Sean with me and Reed last Spring. Kate and I met in 2001 when she came through RUSH at STATE. We became the best of friends and lived together in the twin towers at Highlands Plantation.
Kate is getting married on June 14 and I cannot wait! She is going to be the most beautiful bride!!!! ...and I am going to be the FATTEST maid of honor!!!
Kate is a great friend, she has a beautiful voice, she is a terrible cook (sorry, Sean!), she has more clothes than anyone I know, she keeps all her shoes IN the boxes organized in the top of her closet, she loves to eat at Cappe's and she sends cards in the mail for EVERYTHING!
I think Kate is coming to visit me in a few weeks and I am so excited!!! Come on Kate! Cappe's is waiting! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

We are coming to Starkville for the olemiss baseball series and i want to see you! It has been tooo long!! I also saw your very talented little bro all over the news and newspaper for winning the bball tourney:) very impressed!

Buse Family said...

ok so i just love reading your blog and you have been slacking!! haha i am kidding. but seriously, i have not seen you in forever, how have you and baby stringer been??? i saw sara this weekend and she said you have been doing good. give me a call sometime!!!