Thursday, November 15, 2007

here we go....

A few posts ago, you were warned about my tendency to talk about my brother a little too much. Well, basketball season has started and here I go. I am so proud of him and I guess you can say that I like to brag on him just a little...which makes me think of a quote by Dizzy Dean, "It ain't braggin' if you can do it." Well, Andrew has started off the basketball season really well.
They have played two games and he has scored a total of 52 points....yep, in TWO games. Andrew scored 25 points in their 76-49 victory over CM&I and scored 27 points in the opener against Simpson, which they also won 84-39. Andrew was also named the week's TOP PERFORMER by the Clarion Ledger! I can't wait to get to Madison so I can watch him play. GO PATRIOTS!!!

0 comments: