Monday, November 5, 2007

blowout in the bluegrass

I know I am a little behind with this post, but we have been so busy around here that I really have not had time to sit down at my computer for more than two seconds.
We had a great trip to Lexington for the Kentucky game. The trip home was even more fun!!!!
Let me just start out by saying...NEVER TRUST THE WEATHERMAN! The wives all flew with the team so I was "asked politely" by my husband to "pack light." HA. I know we were only going to be there for one night, but you never know about the weather or my mood or whatever excuse we ladies give for packing our entire wardrobe for a weekend away! So....about the weatherman. It was SUPPOSED to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy, so we were thinking....GREAT, BEAUTIFUL Kentucky weather for the game. WRONG. We woke up Saturday morning and went to get on the bus and it was DARK outside....at 9:30 in the morning....DARK and FREEZING. More like 40 than 60. Our husbands and even the equiptment staff were all running out bringing us extra sweatshirts and rain gear. (I guess they were thinking about the flight home with us and would rather us not all be wet and bitchy.)

We all bundled up but actually were a little warm throughout parts of the game because we were jumping up and down so much!!! I actually stripped down to my tank top when the refs made that terrible call against derek pushing andre woodson out of bounds. I was so fired up!!!



We were just a little excited at the end of the game....if you can't tell!!!

0 comments: