Sunday, November 11, 2007

"Bragging Rights"

"We got bragging rights. When I go visit momma and I take her to dinner, I don't have to say anything....but if I want to, I can." Sylvester CroomWhat a day. I have never, in my 25 years of being a STATE fan, felt such an electric atmophere in Starkville. It helps that the big guy is a former BAMA lineman and our own Titus Brown was born and raised in T-town. I am so proud of our guys. They deserved every bit of glory and praise they received yesterday. Their hard work is paying off, and like Coach Croom said after the game, "We've beat three conference teams that were conseidered-the day we played them-the best in the land. If nobody believes now, then they have their heads in the sand."



So I guess Coach Stringer was taking in some serious words of wisdom on the sidelines...or who knows, maybe HE was the one doing all the talking. I would definitely not be suprised. Reed is very smart on and off the field. He works so hard and I am so proud of him and all of the BULLDOGS!




Reed looks pretty excited! That is him
with his hands up in the air!!! All I can say is..."We just beat the hell out of you! MAROON, WHITE...fight, fight fight. MISSISSIPPI STATE, woo, you're damn right!"





Next week we travel to Little Rock to play Arkansas. I cannot believe that we only have 2 more games left in the regular season. I feel like we are just getting started!!! Anyway, all is well in the Stringer house. All is REALLY REALLY well.

2 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Cute pictures! I know it was an exciting day in your house!

LT (and Max) said...

GO DAWGS!!!! i agree...there WAS something in the air at the game! it was perfect.

i want to go to arkansas!