Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tacky Christmas

We were invited to a neighborhood "tacky" Christmas party last weekend and I totally forgot about it until about an hour before the party!!! I had great plans to be really creative when I first got the invitation, but my "mommy brain" got the best of me!!!
Smith and I weren't too hard...
(side note: I had to turn of my flashing light earrings for the picture)
But Reed was a chore. He wanted to be festive but I just don't have XXL Christmas sweaters laying around the house. Luckily, I had just bought myself a cute Santa nightgown that worked perfectly for him! I think if he tried to cross his arms it would have ripped right down the middle!!!
We were glad we remembered and made it to the party. We have wonderful neighbors and had a really FUN time!!!

1 comments:

Elisabeth and Gibson Steele said...

That is hilarious!!! It reminds me of Reed the year he wore a 3 year old's Bee Halloween costume. Yes, a 3 year old's and a pair of WAY WAY WAY too tight bright yellow sweatpants. OH MY!