Tuesday, December 7, 2010

hiccups make me happy.

I am confident that I have experience one of my favorite moments in my entire life to date. I have been trying to get Smith to feel the baby kick forever and he has not been too interested, or at least didn't want to sit still long enough!
Baby Brother gets the hiccups ALOT and the other night I finally got Smith to sit down and put his hand on my belly. He thought it was THE greatest thing ever. He laughed and laughed and laughed. The faces he made were priceless! I could have sat and watched him feel his baby brother's hiccups for days.
I have a video I will try to upload soon.
I would normally NEVER post these pictures of me in my pjs....but I HAD to document my sweet boy and this sweet moment!

1 comments:

The Long Family said...

That is so sweet and funny!!! Love the updates.