Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the pumpkin patch at denver downs

Smith and I joined some friends from the MOMS Club at the pumpkin patch this week! There were lots of activities and the weather was perfect!

Smith and his friend McKain.

Smith made his way through the pumpkin patch...
and picked out the perfect pumpkin.
Of all the pumpkins in the patch, this is the one he wanted. I thought about making him put it back to get a "good" one, but it was just too cute and he was so proud of it!
It was the most beautiful day. Look at that sky!
hay maze.
horsey swing in the hay barn.
Pumping the well...
Smith loved the BIG tube slide. It was FAST and most of the kids Smith's size were going down with a parent, but I was alone and obviously didn't think 7 months pregnant and a 30 foot high tube slide were a good combination so I was proud of him for being so fearless and going alone!
The cow ride was a BIG hit with all the kids!

They also had a petting and feeding area with goats, sheep, and pigs.
Smith loved the goats.
Here he is making a goat sound.


When we got home, Smith wanted to put the pumpkins by "momma's fours."

I am so excited that October is finally here. It is one of my favorite months and I am already loving eveything about my first "REAL" fall in South Carolina!

1 comments:

ann said...

My swwet Smith has become a little boy overnight, not a baby anymore. I can't wait to see all of you next week. I've got to get a copy of the 1st picture--It is precious. Love you, Gannie