Monday, October 11, 2010

he's two.

...and here are a few things that two year old boys do.
I picked him up from MMO this morning to find out that he was put in "time out" for TACKLING a little girl today! He has this new thing about wanting to "tackle" all the time. He knows he can't tackle momma and Baby Brother and that he is only supposed to tackle daddy...but I guess since daddy wasn't around, this tiny little girl at school would just have to do! I think my mother was right when she said that she hoped Baby Brother was born wearing a football helmet. I think he's gonna need it!
I guess the theme of the day is that my child is resourceful. Can't find daddy? Tackle the first person in site. Can't find a ball? Hit the first thing in site with a baseball bat.
After hearing a loud noise, I turned around and found this.
He wacked his juice cup (which happened to be FULL of V8 juice) with a baseball bat and juice went everywhere. He got in trouble and was sent to "time out!" When he saw this picture on my computer he said, "Smith's mess. Time out, momma. I sorry."

He may make a lot of messes and spend a lot of minutes in "time out" but he is the sweetest thing in the world and I love him!



1 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

just wait until he's THREE!! he looks so cute in time out though!!