Sunday, April 18, 2010

so fun I forgot!!!

A few weekends ago, my sister Laura brought her girls to Starkville for the Cotton District Arts Festival and the CIRCUS! I guess we had so much fun that I was too exhausted to blog about it!

The festival was fun and weather was great!
The kiddos were all troopers and we stayed at the festival most of the day!

Smith's favorite was the "choo-choo!"


Some of my college friends were in town that weekend, too so we ate dinner at Anthony's Friday night! There was a HUGE table of us, but this was the only picture I took! ~ me and my friend Anne-Lauren!
On Sunday, we took the kids to the circus and they LOVED it! There were dancing dogs, pony rides, performing elephants (my favorite) and lots of other fun acts!

Smith's first pony ride! He was very serious the whole time but he really liked it!!!

Smith wasn't sure about the show.
He liked the animals but the dancing ladies and swinging trapeze were not really his thing!


AP was really nervous during one act when I man was standing REALLY high on a thing that looked like a hampster wheel!

We had a great time and it was a little bittersweet knowing that the next time Laura and the girls come to visit us, we will be in Clemson!

0 comments: