Saturday, April 10, 2010

from dogs to cats....

I know I have not been blogging much lately and I have LOTS of updates on our little guy, but we have been kind of crazy around here! We have some exciting news!!! We are going to be CLEMSON Tigers! Reed has taken a job with the Clemson Uni1versity football team and we will be moving to Clemson this summer! Smith and I went to visit Reed and spent the week in Clemson last week and I really think we are going to love it!!! This is going to be a bittersweet move for us...We will be leaving the house we moved into when we married and where Smith was born...and our family will be much farther away, but this opportunity for Reed and our family is a true blessing and a faithful answer to many, many prayers! I am also VERY excited to be less than 2 hours away from my best friend Emily and her sweet family!!!

If you know anyone looking for a great home/weekend home in Starkville OR someone who might like to own a wonderfully successful and pretty awesome consignment shop :), please send them my way!!!

3 comments:

brad, amanda, and brody said...

that's awesome! when i would go watch brad play away baseball games in college, clemson was my favorite place- it's SO pretty!!!

The Segrest Family said...

congrats!!!!!!!! so fun! good luck to y'all!

The Long Family said...

Congratulations!!! It is beautiful there and I'm sure you will love it!