Sunday, July 19, 2009

mexico...FINALLY!

We have had a very busy, but FUN summer! I am just sitting down to upload some pictures and I still have to update you on our little man who is ALL over the place now! He will be ONE on Wednesday so I will blog about all his new tricks then!

So, finally....Mexico!
Reed surprised me and planned this trip back in April as the perfect romantic get-away for our anniversary! (and to celebrate our first year as parents!)

I took a lot of pictures and here are a few of my favorites!


this is where i spent about 90% of our time in Mexico...paradise!
BIG HATS
this is a great story!
we were at dinner one night and asked our waiter if he would take our picture. he said "wait, wait!" and he came running back with two sombreros. we put them on our heads - well, we TRIED to put them on our heads! they were so tiny! we got so tickled and asked if they had bigger ones - I said, "It won't fit! we need bigger ones because our heads are big!" our sweet waiter took our small hats and was gone for a few minutes...
and when he came back....
he brought us just what we asked for...
BIGGER HATS!
Adios , Mexico!
We will be back soon! oh! and you will NOT believe who is still alive and well in Mexico!!!

we couldn't believe it either!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Great pics!! Eugene and I went on our honeymoon to the Excellence. Glad that y'all had a wonderful time.

leemeandthegirls said...

Emily- I am so glad you had fun, and you have the MOST AMAZING tan! :) Hugs, McCall
Oh, and your video cracked me up.

The Long Family said...

Nice pictures! I really like your dresses!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

What a fun trip!!!! Glad you enjoyed yourselves! You look GREAT!