Sunday, June 21, 2009

CELEBRATE good times!

I have been SO busy! There has been a lot going on and a few great things to celebrate!

My sweet brother-in-law is getting married at the end of July I and spent the weekend "doin' it up" in Birmingham with the beautiful bride and her crew! Her sister was quite the party planner and our weekend at the fabulous Ross Bridge Resort was amazing!
Friday night we went to Sips and Strokes! It was so much fun- although I am not sure painting and wine are the best combination!
We went out on the town Saturday night and had a blast!
a toast to the bride!
(Jessie with her sister and me)

We had a great time celebrating and I can't wait for the BIG day!

In other nuptial news - my parents celebrated their wedding anniversary this week!
Here's to another 32 years!

3 comments:

Sam H said...

Shouldn't your brother-in-law already be married?

Sam H said...

Let me clarify my comment. I somehow got it into my head that the only way you could have a brother-in-law was your sister's husband. It never occurred to me that it is your husband's brother. I think my brain skipped a few hours today.

The Stringers said...

hahaha! yep...it's reed's brother!