Sunday, April 26, 2009

a Sunny Sunday

Today was beautiful. I happen to be celebrating my birthday today and I couldn't think of a better way than to play in the backyard with my two favorite fellows! For some reason it seems to ALWAYS rain on my birthday and I was so thankful to spend a SUNNY Sunday celebrating!
We got this (what we thought was a) FUN toy for Smith. It is a play mat that fills up with water and then it starts squirting out the top! He was loving sitting in the water and splashing around but AS SOON as that water started squirting up he went nuts! He did NOT like it! He really loves the water...I just think it surprised him. (and it was a little cold, too!)
Get me OFF of this thing!
Our sweet Daddy blowing up the pool....


What a FUN day!

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

happy birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!
i know i shouldn't laugh at the picture of smith crying, but it really is a priceless picture. he'll laugh at it in a few years!

glad you had a great day emily!

AnnaLittle said...

Happy Birthday Smith! Emily, that last picture of you and Smith is SO cute. Love it. - Anna Little

Meaghan said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad y'all had a fun day!!

Buse Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!