Saturday, August 23, 2008

happy birthday, Pop!

Reed's dad celebrated his birthday on Friday and we just wanted to say "Happy Birthday, Pop!"
Mr. Steve is one of my favorite people and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful father-in-law. He is also a great dad and a fabulous grandfather!
S is for SUPER FAN!Mr. Steve is a very proud father and one of Reed's biggest supporters. He loves MSU sports and never misses a game!
T is for TALKER! This man can talk. I never thought that I would meet someone that could out-talk me! (Who can out-talk who is still under debate.) We can talk forever about just about anything....and he and Reed talk on the phone several times a day.
E is for ENERGY! I won't reveal how many candles are on his birthday cake this year, but this guy has a lot of energy for a ....well, he just has a lot of energy! He is full of life and lots of fun!
V is for VALUES! He is also someone who values his faith and his family more than anything. He raised two wonderful sons with big hearts and strong will. He believes in the power for prayer and glorifies the Lord in all things.E is for EXCITED! He is so excited to be a grandfather! He can't wait to take Smith to football and baseball games. He is going to be a great Pop and I know Smith will love spending time with him!
Happy Birthday! We hope it was GREAT!

0 comments: