Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 months.

I am a little behind posting Banks' 5 month pictures.

(okay, a lot behind!)
The kid is growing SO much and he looks SO much like his Daddy!!!

We don't go to the doctor until 6 months, so instead of weight stats I will just say that he has grown out of all of Smith's 12 month clothes and the onesie he is wearing in the picture is 18 mo!
and....the little guy got his first tooth on June 2. He has been drooling a lot and gumming on everything. When I looked in his mouth at 10 that morning I told Gannie (who was here visiting) that his gums looked pretty red. For about an hour after lunch he was so fussy. I couldn't get him to nap or take a bottle. When I looked in his mouth about 3 that afternoon THERE WAS A TOOTH!!!

Smith was around 10 months when he got his first tooth so I guess little brother is already getting competitive!!!

At 5 months, Banks is:

rolling over

scooting around on his tummy

sitting up (but topples over if he gets disracted!)

laughing so much...he has the cutest chuckle

sleeping through the night (8:30pm-6:30 without the swaddle!)

eating all fruits and veggies - his favorite is squash and bananas

His brother is almost three. I know he is mine, but I am pretty sure many people would back me up when I say that he is THE funniest child. He is so dramatic- don't know where that comes from - he laughs at himself, and he says the wildest things!




0 comments: