Sunday, March 27, 2011

the cousins!

Laura and the girls came to visit and we had so much fun! Smith was so excited that Anne Parks and Nora came to his "new house" to play!

Trying to get this whole crew to settle down and get in bed is a chore!

I guess this is what I get for asking them to say "cheese"

while they were eating lunch! We had dinner at Randol's, which is a true cajun restraunt with great seafood and a live zydeco band! First, we ate dinner and watched all the cute older couples (in their matching outfits) dance like their life depended on it. They were SO cute! Then....the kids hit the dance floor!!!
(Have you ever noticed that every picture of me is always blurry??? I guess I need to give my sweet husband a photography lesson!)
There was some serious dancing going on. I mean serious.






I pretty sure the crew at Randol's will see us again next time the girls are in town!

0 comments: