Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a visitor from the city.

My dear friend Elizabeth, or as Smith says, Witz-betz flew in for a visit last weekend! Liz lives in New York City so we don't get to see her much. We were very excited when she decided to spend a relaxing weekend away from the city with US! Reed was away for a football game and unfortunately, Smith was sick the whole time she was here, but she was a trooper and completeld a crash course in Motherhood 101!!!
Hopefully, we will get to visit her in the CITY soon!
We had a wonderful time and can't wait to see her again!

1 comments:

Elizabeth xx said...

Ahh I love the pictures! He is such a sweetheart... I have already forgotten the tears and throw up... I just remember how cute he was giving half time performances and kicking the ball in the high tree! Give my little man a hug from witz-bitz! Can't wait to see you guys again! Xx