Monday, September 7, 2009

football frenzy...

From cheering on our USC friends Thursday night to the State game Saturday to an exciting, close game last night between Miami and FSU....It was a LONG weekend full of lots of football! Smith did really well at the game but I have to say he was a LOT easier last year when he just slept on my belly in the baby bjorn! He. was. EVERYWHERE! I think I am going to have to invest in a fence or a leash or something! He kept us all busy, but I can't imagine making him stay home because he had a BLAST!

Smith LOVES playing with his cousin, Anne Parks. They had so much fun at the tailgate!
Our friend Mitchell had fun at the tailgate, too!Baby Nora was so sweet at her first ballgame! Our friend Halie loves to play with Smith and she was a LIFESAVER!
She really helped me keep Smith "entertained!"
I hate that I didn't get a picture of Smith and me in the downpour! We had just gotten into the stands when the bottom fell out! He was SO cute and LOVED the rain! It was just raining so hard I couldn't get my camera out!!!

Can't wait to tailgate again!
Daddy and the Dawgs go to Auburn this weekend and we will be
watching from the couch at home!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

cute pictures! :) go state! ...looking forward to seeing your little man tomorrow!

The Long Family said...

I love their outfits! I wish we would have seen you guys! Maybe next time.

Lauran said...

These are so sweet! All the little babies in their bulldog outfits.. so cute I can't even stand it! ♥