Sunday, May 10, 2009

busy bee

So my father-in-law told me today that I must be SOOOO busy with the new store! When I asked why he thought that (which was totally the truth) he said, "Because you haven't blogged in over a WEEK!"
So for those of you who check up on us regularly, I apologize for the lack of blogging! The store has kept me super busy and my little man hasn't slowed down, either!
Smith had his 9 month check up last week and "surprise, surprise" was in the 95% percentile in height and weight! We are wearing 18 month clothing, waving bye-bye, saying "ma-ma" and "ball" (sorta) and getting closer to walking every day!
We are ALSO awaiting the arrival of our top two teeth and it. is. not. fun.
And if you can't tell from the picture, they are still trying to figure out who my mama is!

0 comments: